HomeGo back home
Purchase Full Article
- Oxidative toxicity of PFCs in green mussel and BAF‐dependent QSAR
- Linking zebra mussel invasion and waterborne commerce in the USA
- PAH body residues and lysosomal membrane destabilization in mussels exposed to Dubai Star bunker ...
- The impact of municipal wastewater effluent on field‐deployed freshwater mussels in the Grand River ...
- Assessment of toxicity test endpoints for freshwater mussel larvae (glochidia)
- The effects of salinity exposure on multiple life stages of a common freshwater mussel, Elliptio ...
- Invasive dreissenid mussels and round gobies: A benthic pathway for the trophic transfer of ...
- Evaluation of zebra mussels (Dreissena polymorpha) as biomonitors of mercury contamination in ...
- Toxicity of sediments potentially contaminated by coal mining and natural gas extraction to unionid ...
- Effects of nanopolystyrene on the feeding behavior of the blue mussel (Mytilus edulis L.)
- Copper uptake by the marine mussel Mytilus edulis in the presence of fulvic acids
- Partial life‐cycle and acute toxicity of perfluoralkyl acids to freshwater mussels
- Mussel colonization of a high flow artificial benthic habitat: byssogenesis holds the key
Changes in the drift and the settlement of the freshwater mussel
- Human dietary exposure to lead and cadmium via the consumption of mussels and seaweeds from San ...
Rainfall and river flows are predictors for β-glucuronidase positive