Crop Management Applications
Precision agriculture is no longer a new term in crop production. It is now a widely accepted practice. Aerial imagery is a key component in utilizing precision agriculture techniques for the management of farmland. The GeoVantage Imaging System provides high-resolution, orthorectified images that are used by Cooperatives, Ag Service Providers (ASPs), Crop Consultants, and Growers to:
- Create management zones
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fertilizer applications
- View the whole farm/field
- Perform in-season analysis to make crop management decisions
- Manage geo-referenced soil sampling
- Precisely schedule irrigation
- Scheduling of pesticide applications
- Find mechanical errors in application equipment
By GeoVantage based in Peabody, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Acadian products have been field and greenhouse tested relentlessly for a quarter century on over 80 different crops worldwide. Such depth of testing has proven two things above all.
- Acadian Products provide universal benefits including stress tolerance and stress recovery
- Acadian Products help address specific desired outcomes based on each crops unique needs (For crop specific information, please see the Crops tab below)
By Acadian Seaplants Limited based in Dartmouth, NOVA SCOTIA (CANADA).
The value of grain and oilseed is determined by its characteristics, and only by identifying and segregating qualities can the total value be optimized. Whether you trade in wheat, barley, corn, soybeans or other products, rapid and accurate analytical results will help you make the best business decisions.
Perten Instruments have worked with grain and oilseed trading companies for more than 40 years. We know and understand your business and can offer products and solutions which will help you in your daily work, as well as improve your bottom line in the longer term.
Perten Instruments is the company with the most comprehensive range of equipment for grain and oilseed analysis, and the only company to offer instruments both for quantitative and qualitative measurements.
By Perten Instruments - a PerkinElmer Company based in Hägersten, SWEDEN.
Prevents underbrush growth
Adequately blocks the light that promotes the growth of underbrush.
Unlike the polyethylene paddings, it is permeable to water, air and nutrients maintaining the quality of the soil.
Prevents water accumulation on the padding surface.
Lasts up to 3 cycles when installed on the field, reducing labor.
By Polymer Group Inc. (PGI) / Agribon® based in San Luis Potosí, MEXICO.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you