Precision Agriculture Applications
Trimble agriculture solutions enhance the efficiency of farming, so you can quickly and easily improve your everyday planning, decision making and overall strategy for your operation. With precision agriculture products and related solutions for your farming operations, Trimble assists you throughout every step of your process. Leverage our proven technologies to operate efficiently, save on input costs, and improve crop performance and productivity in order to make the best decisions for your farming operations—season after season, year to year. No matter your field type, crop type, or vehicle, Trimble has a solution to suit your needs.
By Trimble based in Sunnyvale, CALIFORNIA (USA).
Precision agriculture is no longer a new term in crop production. It is now a widely accepted practice. Aerial imagery is a key component in utilizing precision agriculture techniques for the management of farmland. The GeoVantage Imaging System provides high-resolution, orthorectified images that are used by Cooperatives, Ag Service Providers (ASPs), Crop Consultants, and Growers to:
- Create management zones
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fertilizer applications
- View the whole farm/field
- Perform in-season analysis to make crop management decisions
- Manage geo-referenced soil sampling
- Precisely schedule irrigation
- Scheduling of pesticide applications
- Find mechanical errors in application equipment
By GeoVantage based in Peabody, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Farmers and researchers in the agricultural industry have used AMS sampling equipment for over 50 years. The AMS Step Probe, Soil Recovery Probes, and a variety of one and two-piece augers are used in the agricultural sampling market to obtaining disturbed samples at or near the surface and for boring to depths where more precise samples can be obtained. AMS now offers a variety of nematode sampling equipment, ATV-mounted PowerProbe rigs, and one and two-piece open-faced augers.
By Art’s Manufacturing and Supply, Inc. (AMS Inc.) based in American Falls, IDAHO (USA).
- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you