Continuous emissions monitoring for fertilizer industry - Agriculture
Process control and emissions monitoring in a fertilizer plant is a challenge due to the high concentrations of HF. To use an extractive system in this environment will demand a lot of maintenance.
The OPSIS DOAS system is different and provides fertilizer plants with an accurate analyser that will operate with a minimum of maintenance. The OPSIS DOAS system is based on a non-contact method using an optical measurement path that can operate across the duct.
The optical light is transported in an optical fibre to the analyser and one analyser can operate several paths.
A single OPSIS system will measure all relevant gas components such as NH3, NOx, HF, and others.
- Combines the benefits of UV/FTIR DOAS and TDL technology
- Best performance according to QAL 1 certification
- Longest calibration interval according to QAL 1 certification
- No sampling required, non-contact measurement system
- Operates with a minimum of maintenance
- Low energy consumption
- Gas calibration only once per year
- Internationally approved
- Thousands of systems installed worldwide
- Serviced by highly skilled service network