Electrochemical solutions and water technologies for agriculture & livestock - Agriculture
We engineer and supply innovative technological solutions to improve fruit and vegetable cultivations and animal breeding. Our commitment is to a healthier, safer condition of all the actors involved in the agri-food chain (farmers, plants, animals, consumers) increasing the quantity and quality of food available, while at the same time reducing pesticide contaminations on products and in the environment.
The process, based on the production on-demand and on-site of electrolyzed water, calls for a radical change of the farmers’ role: instead of buying and deploying traditional chemical agents, they can produce their own solution when required and treat crops and surfaces with extremely effective results against several agents causing plant diseases and microbial loads on farm equipment.
- Electrolyzed water (potassium hypochlorite) can be employed to treat crops on field until the day before harvesting, with no residues on fruits and vegetables and no harm for farmers, limiting soil pollution;
- Full recovery of cultivations from several major plant diseases is being documented in an ongoing worldwide campaign of research and field testing, with increased harvest yields up to 25%;
- The use of electrolyzed water (sodium hypochlorite) to sanitize animal breeding spaces and farm equipment helps reduce bacterial contamination and the spreading of diseases throughout the food chain that can possibly affect humans.
- Solutions are produced on site directly by end users, only in the quantity required.
- Small devices instead of large-scale chemical plants means a reduction of: raw materials use, resource exploitation, transport costs and fuel charges, packaging costs and related pollutants to be disposed (plastic), surplus and storage of traditional pesticides and their disposal.
- Natural raw materials are employed: electrolyzed water derives from water, salt (potassium or sodium chloride) and electrical current;
- Electrolyzed water is decomposed after use, reverting into initial raw materials, with no accumulation in the environment;
- Low power consumption, possibility of solar energy usage.