Emissions Monitoring for Fertilizer Plants - Chemical & Pharmaceuticals
The versatile Opsis DOAS system provides comprehensive emissions monitoring and process control in the fertilizer industry.
The Opsis system continuously monitors several compounds, such as
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Nitrogen oxides NOx
- Carbon dioxide (CO2)
- Sulphur dioxide (SO2)
- Water vapour (H2O)0
- Hydrogen Fluoride (HF)
- Measure ammonia and nitrogen oxide
- High-performance, cross-stack monitoring
- Multi-gas and multi-path system
- Combines the benefits of both UV, IR and TDL monitoring
- High-quality instruments for operation in harsh environment
- Easily calibrated
- Fast response
- Serviced by highly skilled service network
- Internationally approved
Opsis offers complete software packages for data handling, such as data acquisition, validation and reporting. The software meets the EC regulation for reporting. Please refer to EnviMan Data Management System.
The Opsis systems have been internationally approved by e.g. the German TÜV and the U.S. EPA.