Flowing Waters - Irrigation & Drainage Systems solutions for Flow Measurement in Service Reservoir - Water and Wastewater - Irrigation
Application: Special profile, approx. 2.5 x 2.0 m (h x w). Part filled. Channel made of natural stone and concrete. High flow dynamics.
- Detection of readings of a service reservoir intake for volume control and water management
- The measurement systems must ensure reliable handling of high flow dynamics from very low inflow up to a maximum inflow of up to 2000 l/s
- A flow measurement system Type NivuFlow 750 has been used. The level is detected by a separate compact echo sounder.
- The sensor has been installed on a stainless steel plate to prevent the sensor from obstruction and to avoid vorticity on the channel bottom.
- The particular profile can be easily programmed thanks to the user-friendly programming structure of the transmitter
- The high measurement dynamics can be reliably handled thanks to specially adusted sensor systems