Incinerator solutions for the abattoir / slaughterhouse waste sector - Waste and Recycling
Abattoir & Slaughterhouse waste is a potential incubator of bacterial, viral, prion and parasitic pathogens, capable of infecting both animals and humans. A quick, cost effective and safe disposal method is essential in order to reduce the risk of disease following animal slaughter.
INCINER8 animal waste incinerators are perfect solution for slaughterhouse applications, not only for waste disposal, but for waste to energy conversion, providing a free source of hot water much needed in slaughterhouse process.
Typical waste generated from abattoirs and slaughterhouses is usually considered as a bio-security risk - and must be disposed of quickly and thoroughly. Our Incinerators can easily handle a wide range of by-products such as offal, hair, bone, fat, blood and carcasses All of which are safe to incinerate (see 'What you can/cannot incinerate?').
With ever growing fees for the collection of animal by-products, bringing this process in-house has never been more commercially attractive.
- Save Money year on year - No more rendering or fallen stock fees
- No risk of contamination - Trucks with potentially dangerous waste are not entering the site
- No need for storage - Waste is incinerated daily
- Total control of process - no reliance on external companies
- Renewable energy available - Energy recycling using Inciner8’s unique heat recovery system.