- Prevent birds from eating high value crops
- Keep birds away from crude oil ponds and other restricted areas
- Prevent birds that cause disease to crops
- Detect and track plant disease
- Identify wildlife that may consume crops
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
In broiler and layer farms, drinking water is often acidified to obtain a lower pH in order to stimulate the feed intake of the birds. However, doing so counteracts the efficacy of chlorine, since this most commonly used disinfectant requires a higher rather than a lower pH of the drinking water. Consequently, more chlorine is needed to compensate the diminishing effect caused by the organic acid, which in turn results in uncontrolled (over)dosing. With chlorine dioxide, nothing of this kind occurs since chlorine dioxide functions perfectly between pH 4 and 10. With chlorine dioxide, it is much easier to influence and improve poultry growing conditions.
By Applied Oxidation LLC based in Chattanooga, TENNESSEE (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you