- Hybrid phenology / trait assessment for breeding
- Canopy profiling
- Wind profile / wind shear information
- Temperature / pressure profiling
- Spore, dust, pollen collection
- Water quality assessments and survey
- Methane and CO2 sensing
- Wirelessly collect data from ground sensors
- Crop counting
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Aerial surveys have become an integral part of forestland management, in large part replacing extensive field surveys. With current digital mapping capabilities, acquiring fast, accurate imagery is now not only essential, but also cost effective. Whether you need data for stand updating, depletion mapping or defoliation and damage assessment, you face the challenge of choosing the best technology and service for your investment.
To accommodate your forestry business requirements, the GeoVantage approach...
By GeoVantage based in Peabody, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Measuring Ion Concentrations in Plant Tissue
- Aptisens Digital or Mobile Multiple Ion Kit
- Weighing scales
- Liquid measurement device e.g. graduated cylinder
- Bowl for stirring
- Spoon for stirring
- Filter paper / muslin
- Conical flask / vessel
- Aptisens multiple ion conditioning solution
- Aptisens Plant Tissue multiple ion...
By Aptisens based in Little Island, IRELAND.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you