- Hybrid phenology / trait assessment for breeding
- Canopy profiling
- Wind profile / wind shear information
- Temperature / pressure profiling
- Spore, dust, pollen collection
- Water quality assessments and survey
- Methane and CO2 sensing
- Wirelessly collect data from ground sensors
- Crop counting
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
The date palm trees are from the Palmaceae family. They come from the Persian Gulf and they grow in the arid and subtropical regions. The main producers are Egypt, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Iraq and Algeria (source: FAO). Its fruit, the date, make bunches of until 25 kg of mature fruit and it reaches it whole development in several months. It has an oval shape, it is smooth and with a long and grooved seed. In some countries, the fruits are covered with paper bags to protect them from the...
By Sistema Azud, S.A. based in Alcantarilla, SPAIN.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you