Birds are naturally drawn to food supplies in agricultural areas, transmitting diseases and damaging crops. Fruits, vegetables and newly-seeded and emergent crops provide an all-you-can-eat feast for birds if unchecked. Birds typically eat their body weight in food every day causing damage to crops and food storage in barns ranging from 5-50% or more!Globally, this problem causes billions of euros of damage each year. Effective bird control is essential and farmers do...
By Bird Control Group based in Delft, NETHERLANDS.
- Prevent birds from eating high value crops
- Keep birds away from crude oil ponds and other restricted areas
- Prevent birds that cause disease to crops
- Detect and track plant disease
- Identify wildlife that may consume crops
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you