Measuring Oil and Water in Seeds using the MQC Benchtop NMR Analyser. The breeding, cultivation and processing of seeds to obtain vegetable oil is a major global industry. The amount of oil in seeds and water in seeds are critical parameters which need to be understood at all stages of the industry from plant breeding through commercial agriculture to milling and processing. Oils derived in this manner are used in foodstuffs, the manufacture of biofuels and as a chemical feedstock for many products.
By Oxford Instruments plc based in Abingdon, UNITED KINGDOM.
- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you