Delta-T Devices supplies high quality, research grade equipment to help growers monitor and control irrigation using proven technology:
- improve water use efficiency
- reduce fertiliser application rates
- enhance crop development
- maintain yield
- improve quality
By Delta-T Devices Ltd. based in Cambridge, UNITED KINGDOM.
Nicolon Ground Cover Fabrics control weeds found in land maintained by professional growers and landscapers. These highly useful fabrics feature woven polypropylene that allows water and nutrients to pass through while preventing roots from implanting into the soil. Available in widths from 3 to 15 feet (0.90 x 4.5m), Nicolon ground cover fabrics can also be utilized in soil separation and barrier fencing applications.
By TenCate Geosynthetics Netherlands bv based in AE in Nijverdal, NETHERLANDS.
Precision agriculture is no longer a new term in crop production. It is now a widely accepted practice. Aerial imagery is a key component in utilizing precision agriculture techniques for the management of farmland. The GeoVantage Imaging System provides high-resolution, orthorectified images that are used by Cooperatives, Ag Service Providers (ASPs), Crop Consultants, and Growers to:
- Create management zones
- Evaluate the effectiveness of fertilizer applications
- View the whole farm/field
- Perform in-season analysis to make crop management decisions
- Manage geo-referenced soil sampling
- Precisely schedule irrigation
- Scheduling of pesticide applications
- Find mechanical errors in application equipment
By GeoVantage based in Peabody, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you