oil crop Applications
- Prevent birds from eating high value crops
- Keep birds away from crude oil ponds and other restricted areas
- Prevent birds that cause disease to crops
- Detect and track plant disease
- Identify wildlife that may consume crops
By PrecisionHawk based in Noblesville, INDIANA (USA).
Many states have governmental departments with diverse responsibilities in regulatory monitoring such as animal health; weights and measures; gas and oil inspection; seed and fertilizer inspection, feed analysis, crop and livestock statistics, monitoring agricultural environmental issues, as well as research and development. The key to success is a data management system powerful enough to handle all the data measured, reported and analyzed, and flexible enough to match the workflows, regulations and rules specific to the agriculture and farming segment.
By Accelerated Technology Laboratories, Inc. based in West End, NORTH CAROLINA (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you