`A technique of growing plants in nutrient solution”. Hydroponics literally means water-working or water-activation. It is a cultivation technique for growing plants in highly oxygenated, nutrient enriched water, rather than soil. The nutrient solution and its management are the cornerstone for a successful hydroponics system. The function of a hydroponics nutrient solution is to supply the plant roots with water, oxygen and essential mineral elements in soluble form. In soil, biological decomposition breaks down organic matter into basic nutrients that plants feed on. Water dissolves these nutrients which allows uptake by the roots. For a plant to receive a well balanced diet, everything in the soil must be in perfect balance.
By Myron L Company Distributor in INDIANA (USA).
TenCate Geotube technology is used for agriculture applications to reduce the waste in lagoons and utilize the contained nutrients for crops. This dewatering technology reduces the lagoon size by 50%, reduces labor and energy for land application by 50-70%, stores contained nutrients until needed for crops, provides higher quality flush water and reduces the odor and insect problems normally encountered. Over time, these solids dry in the dewatering containers, making the contained nutrients easier to transport and apply to crops.
By TenCate Geosynthetics Netherlands bv Distributor in Indianapolis, INDIANA (USA).
The right ingredients for your success in the food industry. Need to maximize yield from your raw materials? Improve the purity of your product? Create the next future trend in taste and texture? Whatever your specific need, our aim is to put all the right solutions at your fingertips to ensure success. How can we help you?. Irrespective of end products, our customers demand a customized solution for their solid/liquid separation and automation challenges. An approach where the starting point is not a separator, decanter, or filter press, but rather a careful evaluation of their objectives. And it all starts with a frank discussion about end product quality, efficiency, capacity, processes, and local support – we call it 360 degrees of separation.
By ANDRITZ MeWa GmbH Office in Chesterton, INDIANA (USA).
MixRite Water Driven Injectors are water powered proportioning pumps that require no electricity and deliver accurate dispensing across varying water pressure and water flow and are ideally suited for in-line injection. MixRites are available in a number of models with injection rates from 0.1% to 10%, different sizes for water flow from .08 gpm (3L per min.) to 110 gpm (415L per min.), and various materials to withstand a multitude of aggressive acids, alkalines and solvents. MixRites have numerous in-line applications including sanitizing, cleaning and lubricating processing equipment, in-line application of vehicle wash chemicals, in-line addition of fertilizer, insecticides and pesticides for agriculture and irrigation, dosing of livestock vitamins into the water supply and in-line addition of machine tool coolants and water based lubricants for metal processing plus many more.
By DEMA Engineering Company Distributor in Onward, INDIANA (USA).
- Hybrid phenology / trait assessment for breeding
- Canopy profiling
- Wind profile / wind shear information
- Temperature / pressure profiling
- Spore, dust, pollen collection
- Water quality assessments and survey
- Methane and CO2 sensing
- Wirelessly collect data from ground sensors
- Crop counting
- Prevent birds from eating high value crops
- Keep birds away from crude oil ponds and other restricted areas
- Prevent birds that cause disease to crops
- Detect and track plant disease
- Identify wildlife that may consume crops
- Crop status monitoring (growing stage, yield estimates, etc.)
- Precision agriculture monitoring for prescription data
- Tiling/drainage evaluation and survey
- Time-saving pre-assessment for field tasks
- Oblique shots for de-tassel timing
- Drainage estimates and topography
- Planting evaluation and replanting requirements
- Plant pathogen introduction and tracking + Weed levels
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you