Pollen Analyzer for Breeding - Agriculture - Livestock
Temperature, humidity and factors like the application of pesticides or inbreeding depression have a direct impact on pollen viability, quantity and seed yield. Now, with the Ampha™ Z32, you can get a precise measure of the pollen viability in the lab, greenhouse or field, while eliminating time-consuming and inaccurate germination and staining assays.
Increase breeding efficiency and get to market earlier through:
- Improving crossing success rates
- Maximizing the time window for crosses
- Adjusting the pollen vigor in master lines
- Breeding for heat tolerance by selecting for pollen viability under heat stress
- Monitoring the sterility of cytoplasmic male sterile (CMS) lines