Waste Composting for Livestock Breeding - Agriculture - Livestock
Aware of the risks of nitrate pollution, livestock breeders and farmers are looking for solutions in order to enhance their liquid and solid effluents.
MENART is ever present for:
- farm workers
- livestock farming (cattle, pig, poultry, sheep,…)
Waste composting from livestock farming constitutes an alternative to direct sewage farming offering numerous advantages:
- environmental impact reduction
- fertilisation quality increase
- reduction in effluent volumes
- reduction in stock and handling constraints
MENART offers a complete range of machines for this sector: compost turners, shredders, rotary screens, irrigation systems.
In addition, the Ménart SP Turner is much appreciated by the CUMA farming unions.