Water retention agent special for Arboriculture - Agriculture
SOCO® polymer is effective in the planting of trees, bushes, and jungle. It makes it possible to reduce the mortality rate during transplanting and to enhance root development and therefore brings about more rapid growth and production.
- Dig a hole about three times the volume of the root system.
- Mix 1 to 2 kg of SOCO® polymer per m³ into the earth fill.
- The polymer must be evenly mixed into the excavated soil. A small amount of untreated soil must be set aside.
- Place the root ball of the plant at the bottom of the hole and fill in the hole with the treated soil. Make sure that the product is distributed evenly around the roots. Then cover the surface with 5 cm of untreated soil to prevent degradation of the polymer by ultraviolet rays and stagnation of water on the surface.
- Be especially careful not to put an unmixed dry product at the bottom of the hole. After hydration, the product would destabilize the plant.