Application and maintenance of vertical speed motor for mixer
Vertical feed mixer, which is a small-scale feed processing equipment designed for rural farmers, small-scale farms, small and medium-sized cooperative feed plants, and also has good effects in mixing putty powder and chemical raw materials. It integrates vertical lifting, mixing bin and horizontal conveying; Vertical variable speed motor for mixer has the advantages of simple and compact structure, one-time small investment, economical and practical, convenient maintenance, no special production site, etc.
The working principle of the vertical feed mixer is to use the rapid rotation of the screw to lift the raw materials from the bottom to the top, then throw them back to the bottom with an umbrella, so that the raw materials can be stirred up and down in the barrel, and all the raw materials can be uniformly mixed in a short time.
Advantages of using a vertical mixer:
1. Automatic operation in time, over-protection, feeding limit alarm and other functions.
2. Vertical variable speed motor for mixer has the advantages of small land occupation, large capacity, low power consumption, labor saving, convenient operation, and quick and even mixing.
3. Easy to operate and easy to maintain (vertical design).
4. Made of stainless steel, easy to clean and not rust.
5. The mixing speed is fast and the mixing uniformity is high.
6. Vertical variable speed motor for mixer has the advantages of small investment, quick effect, small land occupation, high efficiency and so on.
Mixer use and maintenance
1. The maintenance of the mixer is mainly the maintenance of the reducer part, so it is mainly used and maintained according to the above.
2. The blade is not completely immersed in the liquid. It is strictly forbidden to run empty, so as to avoid danger and equipment damage.
3, the equipment fixed base needs to have enough rigidity to ensure no resonance, no shaking.
4. Please confirm that the foundation bolt and each screw are completely fixed before starting the mixer.
5. Vertical variable speed motor for mixer,If the equipment has abnormal sound, temperature rise and shaking after starting, it should be stopped immediately and then checked and processed.
6. For high-speed or large-capacity mixing operation, positioning device should be installed at the bottom or middle of the shaft to reduce the probability of failure caused by shaft sway.
7. According to different industries, the selection of mixers required by different working environments and different mixing purposes is also very important. Improper selection may result in low service life of the mixer and high failure rate.
The reducer for the mixer should pay attention to:
1. If the Vertical variable speed motor for mixer is greased, replace or add new grease after 3~6 months of use; if it is mechanically lubricated, replace it with new oil after 500 hours of the first run (and rinse the internal dirty oil). Replace or add new oil after each use for 3~6 months (depending on the work intensity).
2. Horizontally mounted reducer, when tilting, the maximum inclination should generally be less than 15°. When it exceeds 15°, other measures should be taken to fully lubricate; vertical mounted reducer, if used mechanical oil lubrication, should be added Full oil level, or use circulating lubrication to avoid oil shortage at the input end of the high place.
3. Regardless of the horizontal or vertical installation, the flatness and firmness of the installation foundation must be ensured to ensure the concentricity of the machine spindle and the linking equipment.
With Best Regards,
Lee ( Sales Department; Miss. )
NER GROUP CO.,LIMITED
Yantai Bonway Manufacturer Co., Ltd
E-mail:email@example.com; Skype ID: firstname.lastname@example.org