Bates Next Generation Farms - Case Study
This seventh-generation family business uses farm management software to learn their annual cost of production on an accrual basis. The accessible, easy-to-use platform creates time-saving FSA reporting, crop traceability and historical data spanning generations. Read on to learn why the family attributes knowing their cost of production to helping them stay on farm to continue their family legacy.
- Headquarters: Rockton, IL
- Crops Grown: Corn, Soybeans, Oats, Winter Wheat
- Defining Cost of Production
- Historical Data Spanning Generations
- Continuing the Family Legacy on Farm