Biofeed Products Support Carbon Drawdown
There is vast power and value contained in healthy soil. Restored soil supports and optimizes nature’s designed processes for carbon sequestration (aka carbon drawdown).
Soil regeneration practices, among other benefits, reverse climate change by rebuilding soil organic matter and restoring degraded soil biodiversity – resulting in both carbon drawdown and improving the water cycle.
Below is a list of soil and plant characteristics which support soil regeneration and carbon drawdown (data found on thecarbonunderground.org).
For over 35 years, Biofeed products have been building healthy soil by supporting and stimulating the following natural processes in soil and plants.
- Plant photosynthesis which draws down atmospheric carbon
- Increased soil organic matter, biodiversity
- Improved soil structure (aggregate, crumb)
- Improved plant resilience
- Increased nutrient density
- Increased soil water holding capacity
- Creates carbon-rich organic matter in the soil
- Natural, non-chemical fertilization to provide nitrogen and phosphorus
- And much more
Biofeed Products Are Also Eco-Friendly
Biofeed products are eco-friendly and do not contain the following harmful ingredients:
- No harmful residues that accumulate and suppress soil fertility
- No chemically derived additives
- No mined humic compounds (Leonardite)
- No synthetics or synthetic chelators
- No petroleum hydrocarbons
- No toxic elements
- No fulvic acid
- No sulfuric acid
- No EDTA acid (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic)
- No added salts