Feature of the month: Using Advanced Sales Pricing features for sales quotations in MILAS
Within the nutritional supply chain, managing sales pricing can prove to be quite a complex task. That’s why we have developed the “Advanced Sales Pricing” module within MILAS (Adifo’s ERP that runs on Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations). This powerful module practically does “discount and charge management” for you; ultimately accelerating deals and facilitating negotiations.
Current MILAS users already benefit from the following advanced “premium and discount mechanisms”:
- Multi-item, multi-customer and multi-period price agreements
- Automatic evaluation of (estimated) sales prices at order entry, already including possible price agreements, discounts, haulage costs, …
- A transparent overview of the calculated sales price structure (prices with discounts, rebates, charges,…)
- Countless search criteria to automatically calculate charges and discounts on destination, carrier, packing, …
- Hassle free and even automatic invoicing of your customers
What’s new in the newest release of MILAS, is that all of these features can now also be used in an earlier phase of the sales process. In other words: the advanced discount and charge structure is now available for sales quotations as well.
In this example , we created a sales quotation for customer “Pieters”, product EP dairy cattle.
The quotation price has elements from MILAS’s “Advanced sales pricing module” such as:
presales agreement, price and price corrections (discounts in this case). All ‘‘sales order elements’ are now readily available for use in the quotation phase.
During the quotation process, users can give prospects and customers the very same options that were already available to them in the sales ordering process (i.e. discounts, charges, rebates,…). This way, users can benefit from the same auto calculated overviews, which are so frequently used during the order-to-cash process.
This new module will give quote creators the power to generate custom, error-free quotes in minutes.
Sales managers no longer have to worry about over-discounting their leads. By using MILAS, quoted discounts are automatically applied to the sales order, in case the prospect accepts the quote.