How to use organic fertilizer compost turner machine reasonably
Scientific and reasonable fermentation can improve disease-resistant organic matter. In biofertilizer project, microorganisms are bred and a series of complex biochemical reactions. Microbes produce a large number of special metabolites, such as hormones, antibiotics, and autoimmune substances. Promote the rapid growth and development of crops, inhibit the spread of soil diseases, and improve the ability of crops to resist disease and stress. Organic fertilizers that have not been solved without fermentation do not have the above points, because the virus bacteria they carry have also become the main origin of crop diseases.
Today, Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Machinery Co., Ltd. will introduce the precautions of the process of using the organic fertilizer fermentation compost turner machine. I hope it will be helpful to everyone.
1.Ensure ventilation at the bottom of the fermentation table;
2. Cover the pile with a pile of manure to prevent the farm manure on the air-dried surface from being completely fermented;
3. The pile body covered by the farm compost is 0.8-1.5 meters high, and the appropriate pile width is 1.5-2.0 meters. The length can be determined by the amount of the farm manure. The volume of the compost is too small to heat up the fermentation and completely rot.
4.The naturally fermented farm manure needs to be adjusted before it can be used for secondary fermentation;
5.If the farm manure is too long or the straw is too long, fresh manure should be added to adjust it during fermentation;
Here are our tips for processing and fermentation of organic fertilizer manufacturing process:
(1) Fermentation with weeds and crop stalks (can be rotten in about 25 days):
Use crushed or chopped weeds, crop straws (usually 3 to 5 cm in length), which can be adjusted with 40% dung water or biogas slurry; or 2% urea (46% nitrogen) or equivalent nitrogen fertilizer The amount of compound fertilizer is adjusted; it can also be adjusted by adding fresh livestock and poultry manure at a weight ratio of 3: 1-4: 1.
(2) Fermentation with manure (can be rotten in about 15 days):
You can directly expand the volume of bacteria, evenly remove one layer in the pen, stir it, and stack it directly on the fermentation platform. Repeat the operation. If the moisture is too large, you can add an appropriate amount of crushed dry excipients in the pen to adjust.
(3) Fermentation with pure feces (can be rotten in about 20 days):
Crushed (chopped) weeds, crop stalk fermentation, and compost moisture adjustment may be appropriate at about 60%, and a commonly added weight ratio of 3: 14: 1 is used for regulated fermentation.