Baker Produce grow different varieties of Apples, cherries, asparagus and potatoes in Washington State. The water heaters used to wash the produce were becoming heavily scaled.
- One HydroFLOW C45 water conditioner was used to treat 3 water heaters used to wash produce.
- In less than 3 months, the water conditioner descaled the water heaters.
- Chlorine, soap and other chemicals used in the washing process were greatly reduced.
- The spray nozzles had not clogged up since the water conditioner was installed. This used to be a daily problem.
- The maintenance staff stated that they never saw bare tubes in the water heaters prior to the installation of the water conditioner.
- Maintenance time has been reduced by 70%.
- The projected return on investment (ROI) is less than 1 year.
Watch the video here.