NPK fertilizer production line process
The compound fertilizer is a ready-made single fertilizer, compound fertilizer or chemical raw material, and the additive is mixed, processed, granulated, and made of fertilizer. The NPK fertilizer production line process is a process in which fertilizer processing equipment is used to mix organic materials such as manure and straw, and calcium, magnesium and phosphate fertilizers into granules. Here is a brief introduction to the process flow of the NPK fertilizer production line:
1. Raw materials: organic solid waste, mainly including chicken manure, pig manure, cow dung, domestic garbage, sugar residue, distiller's grains, sludge, dregs, sugar residue, mushroom waste, rice husk. Add appropriate amount of NPK according to nutrients and requirements.
2. Fermentation: Add microbial fermentation strains, aerobic fermentation, use compost turning machine to turn, the purpose is to fully decompose, sterilize, deodorize, dehydrate, the water after fermentation does not exceed 35%, no smell and tasteless.
3. Crushing + sieving: The fermented material is pulverized, and after pulverization, the material that has not been completely pulverized is screened out and pulverized again.
4. automatic batching: according to the ratio of organic fertilizer or organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, 4-5 silos, through the computer to control the proportion of each silo, so that the nutrient ratio of the material in strict accordance with national standards, automation Ingredients.
5. Mixing and stirring: Add trace elements such as NPK according to the ratio (national standard) and mix well. Powdered organic fertilizer can be further dried and then directly packaged.
6. granulation: the most important link, according to their own requirements, made into spherical, spheroidal, columnar organic fertilizer, but also according to their own circumstances to choose the appropriate fertilizer granulator machine.
7. Formulated fertilizer: Mixing NPK granules processed with roller granulator with trace elements to synthesize soil test formula. It can also be blended according to the local needs according to the ratio of NPK.
8. Drying: Low temperature hot air (≦65°C) will dry the water to less than 30%, in line with national standards.
9. Cooling: After drying, the temperature is slightly higher, and then the natural wind is cooled by the cooling machine.
10.Screening: Large, medium and small particles are sieved, and the large particles are re-pulverized by returning the belt to the pulverizer.
11.Coater: Add brightener and anti-caking agent to make the particles more round and smooth, and promote sales.
12. automatic packaging: computer automatic quantitative packaging, packaging for 50kg / bag of finished products, the hourly output can reach 8-10 tons (160-200 bags). If high output is required, a double bucket scale can be selected.
13. Conveyor belt: The whole process and process need belt conveyor to feed continuously at a constant speed. It adopts trough structure to prevent material from slipping.