Zhengzhou Tianci Heavy Industry Machinery Ltd

Organic fertilizer production line

The organic fertilizer production line includes fermentation equipment, fertilizer granulator, crushing equipment, mixing equipment, screening equipment, cooling equipment, drying equipment, coating equipment, automatic packaging equipment and other technological processes.
With the rapid development of animal husbandry, a large number of excrement and sewage have been produced. The harmful elements in these feces are seriously over the standard, so it is difficult to deal with them in the traditional way. In view of this situation, our company has developed an organic fertilizer production line with the core of high-efficiency solid-liquid decomposition and deodorization technology, which integrates a complete set of fertilizer production equipment processes such as high-efficiency manure decomposition fermentation, raw material mixing, particle processing, drying, packaging, etc.
The products produced by the organic fertilizer production line are made of fresh chicken and pig manure, which do not contain any chemical components. However, the digestion capacity of chicken and pig is poor, which can only consume 25% of the nutritional components. The other 75% of the nutritional components in the feed are discharged with the manure, so that the dried products contain nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, organic matter, amino acid, protein and other components. In the case of livestock manure and urine, a pig's manure and urine in a year can be retreaded into 2000-2500kg high-quality organic fertilizer, which contains 11-12% organic matter, 0.45% nitrogen, 0.19% phosphorus pentoxide and 0.6% potassium oxide, which is enough for the annual fertilizer consumption of an mu of land. These organic fertilizers are rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and other nutrients, with the content of more than 6%, and the organic matter content of more than 35%, which are higher than that of the country Standard.
An organic fertilizer production line can not only meet the needs of the local fertilizer, but also meet the needs of the surrounding market. Bio organic fertilizer is widely used in farmland, fruit trees, flowers, landscaping, high-grade lawn, soil improvement and other fields, with good results. The state subsidizes agriculture and supports this industry very much, so it is a very good choice to invest.