Chicken manure is fermented by organic fertilizer production machine to make fertilizer
Chicken manure can be added with about 30-70% high carbon materials, such as sawdust, wood bran, cassava residue, bagasse, straw powder, peanut shell powder, rice husk powder, vine crushing material, dry, powdery and high carbon. It can also be fermented directly with faeces (however, attention should be paid to the regulation of moisture and the porosity and permeability of faeces).
Adding fermentation bacteria:
1. According to the requirements of organic manure production, the chicken manure starter, chicken manure and accessories (rice straw powder, straw powder, hay powder) are all mixed evenly. (because the dosage is small, you can mix a small part of the material with the chicken manure starter, and then mix this part of the material with a large amount of material.)
2. The height of the compost is 0.8 ~ 1.5 m, the width is 4 m, and the fermentation is in trough.
3. When the stack temperature rises to 60ºC, it starts to overturn, once a day. If the stack temperature exceeds 65ºC, it will be overturned again.
4. The moisture content should be controlled at 50% - 60%, and the material should be gathered into a ball without water drop, which can be dispersed as soon as you let go.
5. Maturity mark: the temperature of the pile is reduced, the material is loose, there is no original odor of the material, there is a slight ammonia odor, and white hyphae are produced in the pile.
6. If it's too cold in winter, you can do heat preservation treatment outside to promote heating.
7. Decomposed raw fertilizer: directly used to produce commercial organic fertilizer, bio organic fertilizer, organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, bio organic-inorganic compound fertilizer, etc.
The moisture content should be controlled at 50% - 60% in the production of organic fertilizer, and the material should be gathered into a ball without water drop, which can be dispersed as soon as you let go.
When the stack height is 0.8m-1.5m, and the ambient temperature is below 15ºC, cover it with film or straw curtain. When the internal temperature rises to 25ºC, uncover the cover. When the stack temperature rises to 60ºC, it starts to overturn, once a day. If the stack temperature exceeds 65ºC, it needs to overturn many times. The height should not be less than 80cm and the ambient temperature should be above 15ºC. In winter, we should try to raise the temperature for fermentation.
The temperature of the pile decreased in the fertilizer production line, the material was loose, there was no original odor of the material, there was a little ammonia odor, and white hyphae were produced in the pile.