What raw materials can be used to produce organic fertilizer
Organic fertilizer is a kind of organic material fermented by microorganisms, such as plant residues, animal manure, organic by-products of processing industry, which can be applied to the soil to provide plant nutrition. Organic fertilizer can provide comprehensive, stable and long-term nutrient elements for plant growth, improve soil structure, improve soil buffering performance, water and fertilizer conservation capacity, promote the effectiveness of soil nutrients and reduce pesticide residues.
So what are the raw materials suitable for the treatment of organic fertilizer production equipment?
1. Manure: chicken excrement, pig manure, cow dung, sheep manure, horse manure, rabbit manure, manure, pigeon dung and other animal manure;
2. Straw: corn straw, corncob, straw, wheat straw, soybean straw, sweet potato straw, corn straw, etc;
3. Husk and bran: rice husk, rice husk powder, peanut husk powder, peanut seedling powder, rice bran, fungus bran, sawdust, etc;
4. Dregs: distiller's grains, soy sauce grains, vinegar grains, furfural dregs, xylose dregs, coal dregs, garlic dregs, sugar dregs, bagasse, waste cotton dregs, medicine dregs, etc;
5. Cake and meal: bean cake, soybean meal, dried oil, rapeseed cake, peanut cake, sesame cake, etc;
6. Sludge: domestic sludge, sugar factory filtration sludge, paper-making sludge, etc;
7. Other categories: animal bodies, domestic garbage, bone meal, leather, etc;
China has a long history and rich experience in the use of organic fertilizers, and has been in the leading position in the long history of world agricultural development. In the traditional agricultural era, organic fertilizer is often made into compost and applied nearby. The materials processed by modern organic fertilizer equipment are more extensive. With the help of the compost windrow turner machine, the fermentation process can be accelerated and the fermentation cycle can be shortened. The fertilizer granulator machine equipment can make the materials into granules. For small farms, it is a very cost-effective project to make manure into organic fertilizer particles.