ACEINNA, Inc. is a leading MEMS based sensing solutions company, focusing on the development of innovative Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) and current sensing technologies that are essential to next generation cars, robots and other autonomous applications. Our product lines cover MHz bandwidth Magneto-Resistance (MR) based electric current sensors, high-performance open source IMUs, Real Time Kinematic (RTK) navigation systems, and centimeter-precision positioning services. ACEINNA’s sensing solutions are based on proven technologies that are enabling hundreds of millions of sensors worldwide, in applications from aerospace to automotive. We deliver state-of-the-art, next-generation sensing at scale.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Aceinna - Model MCA1101-50-5 - Fixed Gain Output Current Sensors
- Aceinna - Model OpenIMU300ZA - Open Source Embedded Inertial Measurement Units (IMU)
- Aceinna - Model MTLT305D - Dynamic Tilt Sensor Module
- Aceinna - Model MFC2030 - Flow and Differential Pressure Sensors
- Aceinna - Model OpenIMU330B - Open Source Triple Redundant Surface Mount Inertial Measurement Units (IMU)