Adisseo, a subsidiary of the BlueStar International group, is a worldwide expert in animal nutrition, combining the excellence and quality of its know-how in a complete line of additives and services. The reference partner for our customers and a historic innovator in our industry, Adisseo and its employees improve animal production performances. The controlled quality of our products and industrial processes makes Adisseo a major actor in improving the food chain while protecting animals, humans and the environment.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Livestock
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
A leader in animal nutrition
- Adisseo is a global leader in animal nutrition with an annual revenue of 1.22 billion euros and more than 2,600 clients.
- Our mission is to provide products and services for animal feed additives with the best guarantee of safety for people and the environment.
- In 2006, we joined the Bluestar Group, which facilitated our access to the Chinese market, the world’s largest growing market.
A Word From Our President: Adisseo is Unique
- Adisseo is a unique company, committed to sustainable growth based on the development of its core expertise.
- Adisseo has a unique profile – that of a medium-sized company, a subsidiary of a Chinese group, and because of its geography, a European-based company oriented towards Asian markets.
- We’re also unique for our investments in both industry and research, guaranteeing a competitive and innovative product offering and service.
- Lastly, we’re unique for our nutritional and industrial expertise, for our innovative programs, products and services, and beyond that, for the skill and commitment of the men and women at Adisseo.
- Thanks to these strengths, Adisseo strives to be the partner of choice for animal nutrition. Its mission is to improve the food chain by assisting key actors in animal nutrition.
ADISSEO Around The World
- We innovate, manufacture and sell around the world.
- Our group has more than 1,800 employees across all continents.
- Asia’s highly promising market represented 10% of our sales in 2013 and represents 40% today.
We embrace a policy of continuous research and innovation for our products, production processes as well as our businesses, work and organization methods.
Keeping a finger on the pulse of the market
Our project portfolio is driven by regular meetings between our technical teams and our customers and partners. The needs of today will become tomorrow’s solutions.
Our research teams, alongside basic research, undertake numerous pioneering projects. The development of external partnerships is at the heart of the development model at Adisseo. This allows us to continuously feed our project portfolio and to acquire new skills critical for the future. Approximately 60% of our projects are carried out with external partnerships.
Carat - Analysis
Carat is an analysis laboratory based in Commentry. It specializes in quality control, development of chemical products and enzymes, development of the composition process, chemical research on vitamin A and assistance with the manufacturing process used in the production of methionine and vitamins.
Thanks to its experimental farm, The Centre of Expertise and Research in Nutrition can accurately evaluate the efficiency of Adisseo’s products.
A team of researchers based at CERN develops innovations that Adisseo wishes to propose in the fields of livestock performance, environment impact of those industries, and health issues.
- The research center of Innov’IA at La Rochelle is specialized in developing formulation process.
- The center has a pilot hall to study the main formulation operations: drying, granulation and coating.
This site, based in Toulouse, specializes in biotechnology . The Fermentation team is specifically responsible for the optimization of production processes and their industrialization support.
The Microbiology / Molecular Biology team is responsible for the development of strains and for the improvement of their performance.
The Biochemistry / Enzymology team is responsible for enzymes characterization.
Expertise: Chemical Processes
Specializing in chemical processes and based in Saint Fons, Cinachem’s mission is to innovate, design and develop profitable and sustainable processes.
We cooperate with our academic and industrial partners to find competitive and sustainable solutions.
Expertise: Chemistry, Formulation and Processes
This research center, based in Commentry, has as its principle missions:
- Propose process improvements both in chemistry, in formulation and processes
- Implement new processes and new collaboration approaches in particular with IDCAPS
- Participate in the development and industrialization of new chemical processes studied by the CINACHEM