AG-PROJEKT Grzegorz Skoczylas spółka jawna has been operating since 1996. We are dealing with professional solutions for agriculture in the scope of drying, transport and storage of grain. Many years of experience combined with modern technology allows us to manufacture high quality products. We manufacture dryers, silos, all kinds of conveyors (scraper, belt and screw), and drop bunkers. We also have in our offer heating furnaces with different power that are used in industry, WAG, BIS, BCX cleaning machines and various kinds of technological connections. Thanks to appropriate software used to work by our designers and implementation of new technologies we can be considered a significant company in this branch of industry. Continuous development of our business and expanding our product range gives you many opportunities in the selection of appropriate equipment against your requirements.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Our company has been engaged in comprehensive construction of drying and storage facilities for over 18 years. With the experience we have and the many years of work in this industry, we can offer you a wide range of our products. In our offer we have dryers of various types and sizes that are customized to your requirements.
Wide range of products includes:
- grain dryers with the efficiency up to 5000 t/day
- bucket conveyors with the efficiency up to 800 t/h
- belt scrapers with the efficiency up to 400 t/h
- drop bunkers with drag conveyors with the efficiency up to 400 t/h
- flat-bottomed silos up to 14500 t
- funnel silos up to 1260 t
- forwarding silos with the efficiency up to 43 t
- grain cleaners with the efficiency up to 200 t/h
- gas, oil and biofuels heating furnaces with power up to 6,5 MW
- technological connections (sanitary pipes, dist5ributors, valves, elbows, tees) with the throughput of 400 t/h allow to meet the needs of individual farmers, feed mixing plants and companies engaged in purchase and storage of grain.
- cooling the grain,
- control Cabinets,
- comprehensive documentation and projects
- Our goal is to provide our customers with modern facilities which contribute to their rapid development. To meet this challenge we have undertaken the following actions:
- obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certificate confirming the implementation and application of the quality management system in the areas of design, manufacture and installation of grain dryers and other farm machinery, heating furnaces and burners (June 2003)
- our skills have been noticed and appreciated by domestic customers and clients from Lithuania, Latvia, Russia and Ukraine.