Independent of manufacturer and integrating Independent of manufacturer, integrating, enduring - this philosophy we follow since the company was founded in 1997. We provide the electronical equipment for Precision Farming (GPS technology, sensors, terminals)
Independent of manufacturer and integrating
Independent of manufacturer, integrating, enduring - this philosophy we follow since the company was founded in 1997.
Our customers are modern farmers, alliances of producers and subcontractors, who we offer customised Precision Farming solutions. Our company is the gateway between daily agricultural business and Research and Develop. Everytime our customers are up-to-date in Precision Farming.
Your wish to optimize your crop production moves us.
The connection between integrated crop management and the possibility of new technologies makes us strong.
Our wholistic Precision Farming concept distinguish Agri Con from others. We are one of few provider, who offer all Precision Farming solutions. It's our duty to advise our customers for best results. We care for them until the aim of Precision Farming applications is reached and the time after this.
- We provide the electronical equipment for Precision Farming (GPS technology, sensors, terminals)
- We offer an own service for catching important data for agriculture (measurement by GPS, measurement of soil differences, soil sampling by GPS)
- In common with our customers we draw a strategy for more efficient farming (fertilisation, seed, plant protection)
- We offer you a solution to save and manage all Precision Farming data
Tomorrow in your mind
In its report 'Towards 2015/2030' the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) of United Nations found out: In 2030 the rate of hungry people will be 40 percent higher than in 1995. In same time crop production will be raised about the half, but farm land only at 7 percent.
To input more ressources in crop production will not help to close the gap. A more intensive production will raise the danger of lodging and illness and isn't compatible to the huge ecological awareness in Central Europe.
Precision Farming is the solution for this challenge.
What means Precision Farming?
Today Precision Farming is one of the most important agent of productivity in agriculture. Farmers consider the differences of soil and the variable gain ability inside a field.
Advantages of precision farming
- The input of ressources will be more efficient.
- The mass of fertiliser bases on the actual need of plants. In 'good' supplied subareas farmers save fertiliser, in 'less good' supplied subareas they raise their harvest.
- Agriculture becomes more ecological, without cut back in harvest and protein or oil content.
- Because of documentation of plant production agriculture will be more consumer-friendly.
Content of precision farming
Precision Farming means: agricultural production will be connected with using of modern technologies, e.g. GPS technology, GIS technology and sensors.
Precision Farming includes many different points:
- precision agriculture (basic fertilisation, N-fertilisation, tillage, seed, growth regulator, herbicide, fungicide)
- mechanical field work (manual and automatic guidance systems, controlling of machines, optimisation of routing traces)
- documentation and control (planar measurements, crop mapping, controlling of worktime and machines' data, local data management, field record system)
In all subareas Agri Con feel at home.