MagGrow has developed a pioneering, patented spraying system for the horticulture & arable sectors of the agricultural industry. Our new spraying technology system reduces drift by up to 70% and delivers superior coverage by enabling you to spray using fine droplets - a key challenge for conventional spraying technology. This in turn delivers increased profitability through reduced chemical wastage, greater productivity through increased spray windows, supports environmental regulations and is better for the environment. MagGrow can be easily fitted to new or existing spray equipment including crop sprayers. MagGrow also offers backpack sprayers including backpack sprayers for centre fed greenhouses and field spraying.
MagGrow Is A Spraying System Technology That Helps Farmers Grow More By Using Less. The System, Which Has Been Three Years In Development, Gives Better Coverage Than Conventional Crop Spraying Systems And Also Reduces Spray Drift By Up To 70%.
Our advanced spraying system technology reduces drift by up to 70% and delivers superior coverage by enabling you to spray using finer droplets*, a key challenge for conventional spraying systems.
* Superior coverage delivered by fine droplets. Tom Robinson, The Art and Science of Spray Application (2010) British Crop Protection Council
How Does MagGrow Work?
- The MagGrow system is a patented, proprietary technology for droplet formation that yields superior spray drift-reduction and spray coverage performance.
- The superior drift control that is provided by the MagGrow system means that finer droplets can be used thus delivering superior coverage.
- MagGrow can be easily fitted to new or existing spray equipment including crop sprayers.
- MagGrow also offers backpack sprayers including backpack sprayers for centre fed greenhouses and field spraying.