The story of Agrivi began when Matija Zulj, the founder of Agrivi, decided to leave the corporate ICT world and dedicate his time and effort to solving the global food problem. First, he decided to become a farmer himself to understand what it exactly means to grow crops and he planted his own blueberry farm. Very soon he experienced the real farmer’s world – he couldn’t access the best practice knowledge for growing blueberries and there was no simple, yet affordable software on the market that could help him make data-driven decisions. At the time, in 2013, Matija founded Agrivi with a vision to change the way food is produced in its core and positively impact one billion lives by helping farmers reach sustainable, resource-efficient and profitable production.
That was the moment when Agrivi as a company was born. We immediately started to gather an experienced team of agricultural experts and software engineers that have backgrounds in farming families and are eager to disrupt the food industry. Driven by beliefs that knowledge and technology support must be available to all agricultural producers worldwide, we built knowledge-based software solutions that help all agricultural producers to:
- Optimize their production by enforcing agricultural best practices
- Protect crops and yield timely through automated insect pest and disease detection for every field
- Live better by achieving sustainable and profitable agricultural production
To accelerate the impact, we work with farmers of all scales in 150 countries worldwide, agricultural cooperatives, food processing companies, NGOs, governments and other stakeholders interested in improving agricultural production on a farmer’s level. Our company is supported by private angel investors and Southern Central Ventures who have recognized our company vision and wanted to participate in disrupting the way food is produced and making this world a better place to live.
For growers looking to streamline their farm management practices, escape from spreadsheets and implement data-driven decision making.
- Keep your farm records and all farming data in one place
- Get real-time insight into daily progress of your crops and activities
- Manage sales, expenses and cash flow to ensure the health of your finances
- Make smart and timely decisions to improve yield and profit based on the right and accurate data
- Don't let insect pests and diseases evolve - our pest and disease alarms warn you if your crops are at risk
Managing farmers in a cooperative is often challenging and time-consuming. Agrivi Farmer Networks software lets agricultural cooperatives, food sourcing/processing companies, NGOs, governments, and others boost their farmer network performance.
- Central registry of all farmers in the cooperative
- Plan and monitor production per farmer, crop and field
- Push best agricultural practices to all farmers in the network
- Analyze production on a farmer and aggregated level to identify key productivity drivers
- Ensure traceability and standards compliance
- Offline mode support for data collection on fields without connectivity
Agrivi Enterprise is a tailor-made solution for advanced growers with a need for customization.
- Customization of the Agrivi platform to fit customer needs and exact company processes
- Automated reporting for ISO 9001, Global GAP, HACCP and other standards
- Integrations with machinery, equipment and sensors to automate data collection
- Integrations with third-party software like ERP, accounting, CRM and other
- Dedicated and secured private cloud environment
- Premium customer support and dedicated account manager
Special Agrivi platform add-on for grapevine growers and wine cellar management.
- Vineyard activity planning and execution monitoring
- Monitor wine cellar inventory per bins and barrels
- Keep records of measurements, additives and other activities per bin and barrel
- Understand production costs per variety, field and bottle
- Traceability from field to bottle allows you to identify issue origins based on bad bottle series
- Get vineyard and wine cellar reports with a single click