American Chemical Technologies, Inc. (ACT)
American Chemical Technologies (ACT) is internationally recognized as a leader in the manufacture and development of highly specialized lubricants for industry. American Chemical Technologies, Inc. (ACT) based on the fundamental principles of manufacturing, and supplying high performance industrial lubricants, supported with unsurpassed personal service. ACT is dedicated to reducing the unfavorable properties of traditional lubricants for workers and the environment. Our value-added synthetic lubricants are designed to extend both equipment and fluid service-life to the industries we serve across the globe. The lines of circulating products that ACT manufacture and distributes meet stringent standards and are in accordance with ISO standards. In the field, further testing is conducted through our vigorous Check-Mate sample analysis program, which assists end-users in keeping fluids in specification throughout the life of the lubricant.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Manufacturing, Other
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- EcoSafe® TF-25 - Model ESTF-25 - Non Varnishing Turbine Lubricant
- EcoSafe - Model FR - Fire Resistant & Readily Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluids
- Neptune® AW - Model N - Neptune® AW Hydraulic Fluids & Neptune® Gear Oils
- EcoSafe&® Revive™ - Model ESREVIVE - EcoSafe® Revive™ Turbine Fluid Additive For Varnish Removal
- ACT - Model FR WG 200-D - Fire-Resistant Hydraulic Fluid