ANDRITZ MeWa - ANDRITZ Group
ANDRITZ MeWa develops and manufactures recycling machines and complete solutions for the recycling of WEEE (Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment), refrigerators, oil filters, household- and domestic waste (RDF), used tires and much more. Innovative standard solutions as well as our individually tailor-made solutions convince with profitability, efficiency and reliability. The key to the success of the complete plants are our recycling machines for the primary shredding and granulating as well as our process know-how of over 30 years. ANDRITZ MeWa supports its customers in realizing their plans and meeting their individual requirements economically, efficiently and exactly. The goal is to re-use the recycling material as new raw materials, like pure metals and plastics, and to substitute fuels and bioenergy.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Recycling Systems
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- ANDRITZ MeWa - Refuse Derived Fuels (RDF) Production Plants
- ANDRITZ MeWa - Model QZ - Universal Cross-Flow Shredder
- ANDRITZ MeWa - Recycling Plants for Pulper Rags and Rejects
- ANDRITZ MeWa - Recycling Plants for Metal Composites / Special Solutions
- ANDRITZ MeWa - Model USM Series - Universal Cutting Mill