AFT acts as independent consulting company, it has experience with closed recirculation systems, biofloc technology and integrated denitrification systems. AFT is specialized in closed Shrimp recirculation systems. AFT objective is to build the best farm for each customer. A shrimp or fish production system should fit to the local situation. AFT can advise in the technique choice for shrimp and fish farming, and make cost price calculations on the end product. It is also possible to screen other farming techniques and compare them on total investment, system stability, and final cost price of the shrimp and fish. AFT will not to sell a turnkey shrimp or fish farm but would like to be involved in the set up of a company that produces shrimp and fish in a economically feasible (sustainable) way.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Aquaculture
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
This company also provides solutions for environmental applications.
Please, visit their profile in environmental-expert.com for more info.
Aquaculture farming technology is an independent specialized consultancy bureau for the aquaculture sector specialized in SHRIMP culture whose core business covers the following: feasibility studies and cost forecasts, farm design and purchasing guidance of equipment, feed and post larvae, complete construction management and control, start up of the farm and long term managment of the farm.
The international shrimp industry has to move towards to the best environmentally responsible techniques, higher efficiency rates and better biosecurity systems. As a result of more than 7 years of research and experimental practices, AFT have gained a lot of experience in sustainable culture techniques with the main advantages of biosafety and increased productivity.
AFT do not sell any turnkey shrimp farm systems.
Leon has hands-on experience, an creative broad-minded spirit and is closely involved with personal attention for each customer. I have had the opportunity to work, mainly with:
- White shrimp (P. vannamei)
- Tiger shrimp (P. monodon)
- Tilapia (Nile. S)
I also have participated in projects with:
Indian white shrimp (P. indicus)
Over the years, AFT has built a reliable network of other experienced specialist in the field of shrimp aquaculture. We combine, as needed our own experience and expertise with that of other consultants and suppliers from our reliable network of relationships.
AFT Consultants & Technical Advisors:
- Victor Bierbooms: Aquaculture Expert (RAS Recirculation Aquaculture, fresh and seawater) – Systems Development and Operations) AutoCAD.
- Leo Minoza: Aquaculture Shrimp Farm Expert, Management of Shrimp Farms.
- Eric de Muylder: Shrimp Feed Formulation & Shrimp Nutrition Expert.
- Chris Dinneweth: Shrimp Monodon & Vannamei Hatchery Expert.
- Karin van de Braak: Aquaculture Health Specialist, Audits & Pre-audit Guidance. www.sasnet.nl
- Jacques Wijnoogst: Designer of Fish & Shrimp Feed Facilities as well as Product Development in several Animal Feed area.
- Nina Coolsaet: Aquaculture Fish and Shrimp Nutrition Expert.
- Marleen Vrij: Develops Feeds for Shrimp and Fish at NGN (New Generation Nutrition). With special ingredients like insects.
This way AFT can offer a complete package tailored for your project. AFT likes to make individual arrangements with the client about how they want to achieve there project. And what form you choose, you can count on good agreements, a clear cost and clear planning. Without unpleasant surprises.
Lastly, and most importantly, we build relationships with our customers. Becoming our customer means you have a professional partner and source of information and assistance helping you grow your business with success.