Aquaread are dedicated to providing high quality, scientific water testing equipment designed to be used in a variety testing scenarios, including groundwater, surface water and wastewater. The equipment boasts the best use of rugged, hardy materials to ensure that harsh environmental conditions are not a hindrance, as well as ensuring that precise measurements and assessments are consistently achieved. We specialise in producing multi parameter water testing equipment, as well as temperature loggers and other highly specific water level monitoring devices.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- LeveLine - Model GPS Meter - Handheld Water Level and Temperature Datalogger and Setup Device
- LeveLine - Model Baro - Air Pressure Logger for use with Absolute Setup
- LeveLine - Self Contained Titanium Water Level and Temperature Logger
- LeveLine - Model Mini-CTD - Titanium SDI-12 Level, Temperature, Conductivity and Salinity Sensor
- Aquaread - Model GPS Aquameter - Handheld Water Quality Meter With Built in GPS Data Tagging