Arysta LifeScience Corporation
Welcome to the Arysta LifeScience North American website. Arysta LifeScience is a global agriculture company specializing in innovative crop protection and life science brands. With over 200 active ingredients, we have a well-integrated biological and chemical portfolio, providing complete solutions to our growers — from seed to harvest. Our innovative and well-integrated portfolio of biological and chemical solutions includes seed treatments, fungicides, herbicides, insecticides and biosolutions. From planting to harvest, Arysta LifeScience has a complete solution to help you succeed. The company operates in more than 60 countries worldwide.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
- Over 1000
- $10,000,000 US - $100,000,000 US
Since its founding in 2001, Arysta LifeScience has been one of the fastest growing companies in the industry and is currently among the top 15 agrochemical companies in the world.* Over the past five years, Arysta LifeScience achieved positive sales growth exceeding the industry average.
This success has been made possible by strong, loyal partnerships with:
- Our customers worldwide;
- Research or science-based companies that provide us with the most advanced products for development; and
- Reliable manufacturers of high-quality active ingredients.
In addition, we've proven our ability to bring products to our customers rapidly and effectively using a unique, solutions-oriented approach to portfolio management that focuses on the most profitable opportunities in our selected markets:
- New product development and registration in select local markets;
- Formulation and product packaging from externally sourced active ingredients; and
- Marketing and distribution of both value-added and off-patent products to local wholesalers, retailers cooperatives and, in some cases, directly to the farmer.
Our hybrid business model with a balanced, 50:50 mix of value-added and off-patent products allows us to maintain a nimble, asset-light, low–capital investment business model, which is both downturn-resistant and highly scalable.