atg UV Technology
atg UV Technology are leaders in the design and manufacture of UV (ultraviolet) disinfection / treatment systems for municipal drinking water and waste water, oil and gas applications, industrial process water and aquatics. Our applications include: Municipal: Drinking water (validated), waste water, storm water, advanced oxidation, waste water re-use. Oil & Gas: Drinking water, well injection (oil & gas recovery), pipeline hydrotesting, SRB reduction & corrosion protection, unconventional gas (gas fracking), Industrial, process water, ultra-pure water, TOC reduction, make-up water, food & beverages, aquatics (swimming pools). With 30 years of experience, an impressive international client portfolio and thousands of successful case studies, atg UV are leading the way in UV system design for Low Pressure, Low Pressure Amalgam and Medium Pressure UV Systems, treating flows from 1 m3/hr to over 5,000 m3/hr in a single, compact, high output UV system.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Water Treatment
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
- Year Founded:
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- atg - UV Care & Spares Services
- atg - Model SW Range - Medium Pressure, Inline Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Systems
- atg - Model ECL Range - Inline Polychromatic (Medium Pressure) Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Systems
- atg - Keratox (Advanced Oxidation) Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Systems
- atg - Model UVLA Range - Low Pressure Amalgam Ultraviolet Water Disinfection Systems