Atlantech Companies and its professional team of engineers, biologists and manufacturers are dedicated to supplying top quality engineering, design and project management services, specifically tailored to meet the unique demands of the aquaculture, fish and food processing industries. With a highly qualified manufacturing team and extensive in-house experience, Atlantech Companies provides `best of` equipment and systems in the areas of water supply, water filtration, water recirculation, temperature control, disinfection and wastewater treatment. From simple systems to complete turnkey operations such as broodstock facilities, egg incubation and early rearing facilities, smolt production facilities and, live lobster and processing facilities, Atlantech Companies has the technical and manufacturing expertise to meet your needs.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Aquaculture
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
- Year Founded:
Water Recirculation & Wastewater Treatment systems and equipment represented by Atlantech Systems & Equipment for commercial, educational and research facilities, are present throughout Canada, Eastern USA and Chile.
Through it's affiliation with Atlantech Engineering & Associates Inc., Atlantech Systems & Equipment is actively involved in new product development through ongoing research and technology transfers.
Systems & Equipment
- Freshwater and Marine Hatchery Grow-out Systems;
- Lobster/Shellfish Holding Systems;
- Module Education & Research Systems;
- Water Supply Systems;
- Water Recirculating / Reuse Systems;
- Temperature Control and Recovery Systems;
- Water Filtration-Screening Systems;
- Wastewater Screening, Filtration, and Disinfection Systems.