Atom-Jet Agriculture has been working with farmers to create new tools and techniques in seeding and tillage since the 80’s.Atom-Jet’s vertical opener ,Power Hiller Tines,Ammonia Knives,Carbide Harrow Tines,Closed-Center System design was a major contributor to the zero till revolution, giving farmers better seed placement, moisture conservation, trash clearance and virtually eliminated plugging.Atom-Jet Group is an International company providing products and services to both the agricultural and industrial markets in Canada, the United States, Australia and Russia as well as other European countries.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
Located in Brandon, Manitoba, Atom-Jet Agriculture has been working with farmers to create new tools and techniques in seeding and tillage since the 80’s.
Atom-Jet’s vertical opener design was a major contributor to the zero till revolution, giving farmers better seed placement, moisture conservation, trash clearance and virtually eliminated plugging.
Today’s progressive farmers still drive Atom-Jet Research & Development and continue to set today’s standards.
Innovations such as carbide tips that extend the life of an opener, allowing farmers to gain more acres from a single opener is testament to the unique and powerful forum Atom-Jet shares with its customers.
In the past 7 years, Atom-Jet Agriculture has introduced 7 new products, including 2 new patents.
Vision: Redefining Success in Manufacturing.
Mission: We Manufacture solutions that empower people to improve the world.
Our core values:
- Transaprent: The practice of ‘up front and honest’ communications to our customers at all times.
- Committed: Belief in a team culture that supports a healthy life-work balance and embraces community involvement.
- Quality: Dedication to the pursuit of providing the highest quality products and services, utilizing a globally accredited quality management system.
- Passion: The unwavering drive and initiative to surpass all internal and external goals.
- Integrity: Excellence built on a foundation of hard work, mutual respect and honest dealings.
- Accountable: Committed to our clients and each other to consistently meet and exceed the expectations of our roles.