Axetris is a leading provider of components and modules for gas sensing, gas flow and gas control, powered by Axetris’ proprietary platinum based Pt-microchip technology. All products are manufactured at Axetris’ state-of-the-art micro-technology clean room facilities in the central part of Switzerland. The product range includes ultra-compact, high-accuracy and fast response mass-flow meters and controllers, rugged infrared light sources for advanced gas sensing applications in mid-IR and high-selectivity laser gas detectors based on tuneable diode laser spectrometry. Axetris AG is a company of the privately owned Leister Group which has over 60 years experience in the development, production and worldwide distribution of premium technical products.
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Air Monitoring and Testing
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for other industrial applications.
Please, visit the following links for more info:
- Axetris - Model LGD F200-A CH4 - Laser Gas Detection Modules
- Axetris - Model LGD F200-A NH3 - Laser Gas Detection Modules
- Axetris - Model LGD F200-H HCl - Laser Gas Detection OEM Module
- Axetris - Model LGD F200-A CO2 - Laser Gas Detection OEM Module
- Axetris - Model TO46 with Reflector 7 - Infrared Sources for Gas Detection and Monitoring