AZA International S.r.l.
AZA INTERNATIONAL was founded towards the end of the 1950′s to manufacture automatic conveying systems for animal feeds. Our story runs parallel with that of animal husbandry. Our inventions and products have marked, all over the world, the fundamental moments of evolution in the animal husbandry field. AZA INTERNATIONAL remains one of the leading manufacturers of livestock feeding equipment in the world.
The historical patent proving how Mr. Camillo Pirovano, chairman of the company, invented the innovative cable feeding system in 1961. This new revolutionary system consisted of moulding plastic discs onto a steel cable winch, running in a tube, conveyed the materials between the discs quickly and noiselessly. The cable feeding system confirms the success of one revolutionary product that has encouraged the development of modern animal husbandry and is still used nowadays on most farms.
The present factory cover a site of 40.000 square meters. By continued development in design and components, by enlarging its range and thanks to worldwide distribution and assistance network able to supply spares to products that are more than 40 years old, AZA INTERNATIONAL is synonymous with excellent quality and a wide choice of innovative designs of livestock feed conveyors.