BAUER TECHNICSis the `leader` in group of firms `BAUER AGROMILK`. Group started with carry business in the year 1992 in the late Czechoslovakia, at first like selling and servicing group for BAUER GmBH Voitsberg. Step by step firm BAUER CZ was arosed, which after fission Czech and Slovak Republic was changed to BAUER A.A.(alpha Agrartechnik) and subsequently BAUER Trade, BAUER Technologie and BAUER TECHNICS(originally firm behind-used to with export of buildings and technologies and their assembly in Germany). Part of company was repurchased in the year of 1999 to firm Agromilk(dominant producer of milking technology in CZ) and her incorporationed to the firm BAUER- AGROMILK Inc . Pelhrimov. Within the scope of group is consequential segmentation to individual activities.
BAUER TECHNICS is mainly specialized on big projects, let us say 'turn key' projects and big, mainly exportable complex supplies of technologies, technological entities and whole buildings. Our main activities are in the sphere of capital equipment- farms for agriculture, but also companies for food-processing industry(processing of meat, milk, …), storage and processing of agricultural products (cereals, …),but also bionomics - storage and processing of slurry from farms including biogas reactors. New activities are technologies for producing biodiesel and ethanol).
BAUER TECHNICSresides in Tabor (top management) and in Stadlec (manufacture, service, assembling crew, logistician) and offers to you these basic activities, whose purpose is realize complex supplies and services in the top-grade quality and favourable price:
- Sale of complete technologies for pigs, poultry and cattle and for slurry procesing
- Production of technologies and constructions from own development
- Projecting and distribution of know-how developed in cooperation with partners from USA,England, Denmark and other countries
- Turn-key deliveries for agriculture and food processing
- Service and installation
- Financing (all sorts of financial products for financing of our deliveries, inclusive leasing, export credit, financing of demands, financing from the structural fonds EU etc.)