Belgis Biotech Laboratories
Belgis Biotech Laboratories are located in Belgium at The Walloon Agricultural Research Centre (CRA-w), one of the renowned scientific institution in Europe. The Company is committed to Biotechnology Excellence by providing with exclusive tissues culture techniques and easy to operate know-how, Plantlets of a wide range of floriculture, fruit and vegetable varieties. The Company reintroduces the notion of Massive Micro propagation Efficiency (Very High Quality / Very low cost). With its Biorak Technology, All plantlets are certificated and Guaranteed as Free Of Viruses, Vigor Shape and True to mother (No GMO).
Find locations served, office locations, manufacturers and our distributors.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture Science and Research
- Market Focus:
- Internationally (various countries)
The Company missions is focused on:
• Plantlets Micropropagation Programs,
• Projects Consultancy or Partnership,
• Developing new protocols to optimize conventional In Vitro methods or new plants varieties (e.g. Rare plants, medicinal plants, Hybrid parental lines of vegetables...)
Belgis Biotech, S.A. is a biotechnology company founded in partnership between private corporations and the department of
- Biotechnology of The Agronomic Research Centre (CRA-w) in Belgium.
- Using exclusive tools to overcome the limitations of classical tissue culture such the Biorak, an Art of Engineering Rack, to control and optimize all factors of multiplication (temperature, relative humidity, CO2, light, air speed...).
- A photoautotrophic growing cycles with high rate of growth and a high rate of multiplication combined with a semi automatic cutting system improve the outcomes of the expected elite plantlets and open the opportunities for a wide commercial application.
- Adding the possibility to Pre Acclimatize the plantlets before the hardening stage by lowering gradually the relative humidity to stress the plantlets with efficient results and high percent survival at the ex vitro acclimatization stage.