Biovert, SL was formed as a company with our own technology dedicated to the research, development and production of speciality fertilizers. We specialize in plant nutrition in a very specific market segment, and this differentiating factor is our principal value. Since 1988 our objective is to provide the agricultural sector with innovative and effective solutions in order to maximize the value of their crops. This goal can only be achieved by offering a product that is developed by an R&D Department that is constantly searching for excellence and innovation, together with important work on awareness and technical support from our sales team. We are a leading company in agriculture productivity, offering products that are effective, innovative, and have low environmental impact. Manvert sales network is present throughout the world.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Agriculture - Crop Cultivation
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
All products in our catalogue are produced at our facilities in Corbins (Lleida), located in one of the most important and traditional intensive agriculture regions in Spain.
The productive capacity of our facilities covers all of our future production plans and is fully automated, from receipt of raw materials through to formulation, packaging and labelling. We are able to ensure full traceability, guaranteeing a better service and product.Integrated policy
Biovert, SL has decided to integrate quality and environmental management into company management in order to ensure that the design, development, manufacture and marketing of fertilizers and biostimulants for agriculture is in accordance with the requirements and needs of customers and all stakeholders, with the objective of being A LEADING COMPANY IN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTIVITY.
To this end the Management undertakes to enforce this policy, which aims to continually improve the effectiveness of the Quality and Environmental Management System, as set out in the following guidelines:
- Comply with the requirements of legislation, regulations and technical standards and other requirements that may apply, as well as contractual obligations and the needs and expectations of stakeholders.
- Design and develop innovative products and technologies that respect the environment.
- Encourage internal research of new products and applications, as well as strengthening collaboration with research centres and universities.
- Develop croptology®, an internal knowledge management tool, to provide solutions and specialized technical assistance for improvements in agriculture.
- Prevent pollution that can be caused by our activities, minimizing the generation of waste, encouraging selective waste collection, and taking steps to reduce the consumption of natural resources as part of the commitment to environmental protection.
- Provide the skills needed for personnel to perform their duties from a perspective of excellence at work and respect for the environment.
- Encourage teamwork, as well as communication and knowledge management among all stakeholders.