Secure, quick and reliable soil sampling is Nietfeld Bodenprobetechnik’s field of expertise. The company is located in the village of Badbergen in the north German state of Lower Saxony between the cities of Osnabrueck and Bremen, a short distance from the A1 motorway. Walter Nietfeld, a master craftsman in agriculture, has experienced first hand the tedious activity of taking soil samples manually. He started out as a distributor for one German and two foreign companies, and he noticed that the equipment neither really fulfilled his own requirements, nor those of his clients. Faced with the choice of either optimising the Manufacturers’ equipment or developing his own, he chose the latter. His first self-made machine for taking standard samples was the N2000. All the while he also developed new equipment for even greater soil depths.
- Business Type:
- Industry Type:
- Market Focus:
- Globally (various continents)
This company also provides solutions for agricultural applications.
Please, visit their profile in agriculture-xprt.com for more info.
In 1989 Walter Nietfeld founded the company Bodenprobetechnik Nietfeld (Nietfeld Soil Sampling Technology), whose product line not only includes four standard machine models that are built in series, but also includes a comprehensive range of tools and equipment for taking soil samples manually. Another main activity is the customised manufacture of equipment for special applications.
Although Bodenprobetechnik Nietfeld is active mainly in Germany and Western Europe, the company is now expanding sales to Russia, Slovakia and the USA. Its worldwide customers not only include farmers, service companies and farm contractors, but also universities, vocational institutions, technical universities, water and soil conservation groups, engineering offices, forestry departments, waste management companies, industrial corporations, geological surveyors, agricultural extension services, tax authorities and other government officials.
Currently the company employs 10 workers.
- At our company you’ll find everything you need for reliable and professional soil sampling, no matter if done manually or by machine.
- Our product range of manual equipment includes a wide variety of boring rods, probes, drive rods, boring channels, various hammers, chisels and many other time-saving tools that make soil sampling a whole lot easier.
- For soil sampling with a machine, we manufacture five different machine models in series for different applications, and thus all the needs of standard soil sampling up to 30 cm (12 inches) deep. We also manufacture in series mineralised nitrogen probes (with or without layer separation) up to 90 cm or 120 cm. You can choose between fully automatic machines (with automatic removal) and semi-automatic machines, e.g. for soil testing and evaluation.
- If you wish we’ll gladly deliver the needed transport vehicle: 4-wheelers, Gator or Mule vehicles, Pickups, SUVs or our own self-made special trailers. We’ll also gladly mount your machine on an existing vehicle, if practical.
- If you have a special soil sampling problem, e.g. special depths, test parcel sampling, etc., then we’re the ones to contact. We’re known for technically sound, customised solutions.