Bressel und Lade Maschinenbau GmbH

BRESSEL UND LADE tools ready to mount on tractors, court-, wheel- and telescopic loaders and forktrucks. We design, develop and produce all our machines with 90 experienced employees at the company location in northern Germany. That ensures that our customers in agriculture, municipal and construction get extremely robust and durable attachments on the current state of the art. The technological improvement in the fifties of our century was also perform by agriculture foreman and farmer Friedhold Bressel. Individual customer requirements can also be implemented in the production.

Company details

Hauptstr. 21 , Ortsteil Schwitschen , Visselhövede D-27374 Germany

Locations Served

Business Type:
Manufacturer
Industry Type:
Agriculture
Market Focus:
Internationally (various countries)

The distribution will be handled through the relevant agricultural and construction equipment dealers throughout Europe and beyond. They are supported by our knowledgeable staff indoor and on field service. An in-depth advice for optimum sizing and equipment of attachments is self-evident.

His distinct technical talent led to many own-developments. Finally in 1955 he built his first frontloader shovel. Other farmers got interested and gave first orders. A good reputation let the demand increase steadily.

Short Chronicle

1975
Meanwhile the production is emphasized. manure forks, beet baskets, root baskets and potato baskets belong also to the productline.A big advantage was, that all machines could be user-specific produced.

1985
It was necessary to build a new production hall ( 800 m² ) with socialrooms.

1989
The firm 'Bressel und Lade Maschinenbau GmbH' was founded.

1990
All implements are produced to work also with telescopic-, wheel-, courtloaders, forklifter, aso.

1992
Friedhold Bressel transfered the firm to his daughter Ulrike Bressel-Hesse

1993
A further growth made it indispensable to build an other production hall with 1700 m².

1999
First deals were made with european neighbour states.

2000
A further increasing of demand led to the building of a 3000 m² production hall.

2002
Very good connections are established to our foreign partners.

2004
Completion and inauguration of the new office building. The foreign business makes meanwhile 30 per cent of the total turnover.

2007
All facilities are heated by the waste heat of a biogas reactor in the neighborhood.

2009
The business engineer Nils Hendrik Hesse, son of Ulrike Bressel-Hesse, joins the company.

2012
We start building an additional hall for our production.

2013
A new production hall with over 3000m² area and a modern laquering plant is put into operation.Nils Hendrik Hesse is together with Ulrike Bressel-Hesse appointed to a new Managing Director of the company.